This 5-minute value calculator will ask simple questions related to the performance of your service organization. It will then apply those benefits against achievements seen by our customers after the adoption of ServiceMax Field Service Management Software; resulting in an output of potential gains for your organization. Knowing your capacity for improvement is key to driving adoption of technology that will ensure your organization is best-in-class well into the future.
The FSEC is free of charge. Doing the online self-assessment takes 5 minutes.
The FSE Calculator is meant for Service Leaders and his/ her peers in adjacent domains to define a ball park value figure combining your data and average improvement data from the ServiceMax customer survey.
- Login to: http://fse.helpdesk.sands778.com/
- Fill in 13 data points
- Generate report
- Contact your ServiceMax representative to provide more details.
ServiceMax’s Maturity Assessment tool brings the intuition about your field service performance, together with an objective analysis of your position amongst industry leaders. It takes a straightforward approach to help you develop the right priorities for process improvement, in key areas such as customer satisfaction, utilization and cost controls.
Have your FTF, Leakage and SLA Attainment percentages at hand. With that, you’ll be just minutes away from assessing your business.
The online self-assessment takes about 30 minutes.
The Maturity Assessment Tool is meant for Service Leaders and his/ her peers in adjacent domains to get a common understanding of the service business function and its improvement potential.
- Login to: http://mat.helpdesk.sands778.com/
- In 22 dimensions you enter your “gut feeling” and answer guided questions.
- You can revisit the assessment multiple times and also share with colleagues for additional input.
- You can omit non applicable dimensions.
- Compare your output with industry specific benchmark data from over 500 samples.
ServiceMax has produced the Field Service Manual Glossary to help you navigate industry-specific terminology and multiple abbreviations commonly used in the FSM (Field Service Management) domain.